Call for an appointment 563-845-0005
Store Hours Tuesday - Friday 10am-6pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
New hip consignment store in Dubuque Iowa get the best fashions, home decor and furniture at the best prices. Bring your slightly used furniture, we will display in our large showroom. Don't let your closet fill up with clothes you no longer wear, bring them into us and make some money.
1. You MUST make an appointment to consign your items( NO EXCEPTIONS). Limit ONE container's perappointment. Any unwanted items will be returned to the consignor during schedule appointment. Please giveus a 48 Hour notice to cancel appointment. If you miss two appointments (without cancellation) your account
will automatically be closed.
2. Consignor will receive 50% of the final selling price. The consignor must give a 24 hour notice to cash outtheir account. Only the names listed on the account can pick up the money or use as in-store credit.
3. Clothing: All items must be clean, smoke-free, less than three years old, free from stains, rips, fading and all odors. Clothing and accessories will be displayed on floor for 60 days after 60 days items will be discounted or donated.
It is the consignor’s responsibility to pick up any wanted items within the 60 days.
Spring: January 1st to March 31st Summer: April 1st to June 30th
Fall: July 1st to Sept. 30th Winter: Oct. 1st to December 31st
4. Furniture: Consignor must bring in a picture of furniture or email to email@example.com (couches, tables, chairs etc.) It is the consignor'sresponsibility to bring the furniture to the store. Furniture will be on display for 90 days. It is the consignor’s responsibility to pick up any wanted furniture.
5. Items: All household items and decor are displayed for 90 days. After 90 days items are donated or discounted. It is the consignors responsibility to pick up any wanted items within the 90 days. Holiday items may be brought in as follows:
January - March Spring Wear(Valentine, St. Patrick's Day & Easter)
April - June Summer Wear(4th of July)
July - September Fall Wear(Halloween & Thanksgiving)
October - December Winter Wear (Christmas & New Year's)
6. J & J Consignment is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed items. Damaged items will be disposed of or sold at 50% off.
J & J reserves the right to make changes to contract without notice.
Take a good look
Look at each garment you are considering for consignment and ask yourself.
• Is it still in style? (2-3 years old)
• Would you buy it again today?
• Would you be excited to find it?
• Would someone else be able to get more use out of it?
• Is it just too good to give away?
We are able to handle large volume wardrobes and estates. We have no minimum or maximum number of pieces. Unsold items may be returned or donated to charity allowing you a tax deduction.
Charitable Donation Policy
You may choose to have the TOTAL portion of the sales proceeds from your merchandise donated directly to the Charity of your choice.
J & J Consignment will increase the payout percentage to 50% if you choose to use your sales proceeds at J & J Consignment, making it truly about recycling.