How to Consign: Call to Make an Appointment 563-845-0005 1. You MUST make an appointment to consign your items( NO EXCEPTIONS). Limit: ONE container per appointment. Items must be in a box or plastic container. No bags or hangers will be accepted. Any unwanted items will be returned to the consignor during schedule appointment. If you miss two appointments (without cancellation) your account will automatically be closed. Please give us at least 48 Hour notice to cancel appointment.
2. Consignor will receive 50% of the final selling price, before tax.
3. Clothing: All items must be clean, smoke-free, less than three years old, free from stains, rips, fading, hair and all odors. Clothing and accessories will be displayed on floor for 60 days. After 60 days items will be discounted or donated.
4. Furniture & Home Decor: Consignor must email a picture of large furniture (couches, tables, chairs etc.). to firstname.lastname@example.org It is the consignor’s responsibility to bring the approved furniture to the store. Furniture will be on display for 90 days. After 90 days items will be discounted or donated.
5. YOUR ITEMS NEED TO BE PICKED UP BEFORE THEY ARE DISCOUNTED OR YOU BUY THEM BACK!
6. J & J Consignment is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed items. Damaged items will be disposed of or sold at 50% to 75% off. J & J reserves the right to make changes to the contract without notice.
Holiday items will be discounted two weeks BEFORE that holiday. January: Spring Clothing, Valentine’s, Easter, St Patrick’s Day Decor February: Spring Clothing, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, Garden Decor March: Spring and Summer Clothing (including shorts and tanks) Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Graduation, Garden Decor April: Spring and Summer Clothing (including shorts and tanks) Graduation, Father’s Day, Garden, Spring & Summer Decor May: Summer Clothing, 4th of July and Summer Decor June: Summer Clothing and Summer Decor July: Lightweight Fall Clothing, College Decor & Back to School August: Fall Clothing, Fall Decor & Halloween September: Winter Clothing, Fall Decor, Halloween & Thanksgiving October: Winter Clothing, Thanksgiving & Christmas Decor November: Winter Clothing & Christmas Decor December: NO MORE CHRISTMAS! Winter Clothing, & Valentine’s Day Decor